Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Roanoke Island
The lush gardens are a 10-acre re-creation of 16th-century English...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Roanoke Island|
Fort Raleigh National Historic Site
Fort Raleigh is a restoration of the original 1585 earthworks...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Roanoke Island|
North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island
The aquarium occupies 68,000 square feet of space overlooking...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Roanoke Island|
Roanoke Island Festival Park
This multi-functional attraction sits on the waterfront in Manteo...
|Museum Village, Nautical Sites||Roanoke Island|
Browse All North Carolina Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in New Bern: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $129+/Nt Expedia
- $84.00 & up : 3-star hotels in New Bern Hotwire
- $21.95 & up : Full Size rentals in New Bern Hotwire
- Book the BB Hurricane 3 Nts in May Fr $161+/Nt — $161 Expedia
- $20.95 & up : Midsize rentals in New Bern — $21 Hotwire