Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Roanoke Island
The lush gardens are a 10-acre re-creation of 16th-century English...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Roanoke Island|
Fort Raleigh National Historic Site
Fort Raleigh is a restoration of the original 1585 earthworks...
|Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Roanoke Island|
North Carolina Aquarium at Roanoke Island
The aquarium occupies 68,000 square feet of space overlooking...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Roanoke Island|
Roanoke Island Festival Park
This multi-functional attraction sits on the waterfront in Manteo...
|Museum Village, Nautical Sites||Roanoke Island|
Browse All The North Carolina Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe