Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Northern Beaches
Currituck Beach Lighthouse
The northernmost lighthouse on the Outer Banks, the Currituck...
|Nautical Sites||Northern Beaches|
Merchants Millpond State Park
A man-made millpond built in 1811 and ancient Lassiter Swamp...
The Whalehead Club
This 21,000-square-foot monument to gracious living was built...
|Houses / Mansions||Northern Beaches|
Wright Brothers National Memorial
A 60-foot granite monument that resembles an airplane's tail...
|Memorials / Monuments||Northern Beaches|
Browse All The North Carolina Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's