Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Northern Beaches
Currituck Beach Lighthouse
The northernmost lighthouse on the Outer Banks, the Currituck...
|Nautical Sites||Northern Beaches|
Merchants Millpond State Park
A man-made millpond built in 1811 and ancient Lassiter Swamp...
The Whalehead Club
This 21,000-square-foot monument to gracious living was built...
|Houses / Mansions||Northern Beaches|
Wright Brothers National Memorial
A 60-foot granite monument that resembles an airplane's tail...
|Memorials / Monuments||Northern Beaches|
Browse All North Carolina Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines