Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Morehead City
Just over the high-rise bridge from Morehead City to the beach...
Bogue Banks Beaches
Fort Macon State Park anchors the east end, and family-friendly...
Fort Macon State Park
The centerpiece of the park is the 1834 pentagon-shape fortress...
The History Place
A large artifact collection reflects the history of Carteret...
|Museums / Galleries||Morehead City|
North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
Touch a stingray, look a shark in the eye, or see a rare white...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Morehead City|
The North Carolina Seafood Festival
This much anticipated and heavily attended festival occurs on...
Browse All The North Carolina Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's