Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Nags Head
In the Cape Hatteras National Seashore but just a few miles south...
Built in 1939, Jennette's Pier was North Carolina's oldest wooden...
Jockey's Ridge State Park
Jockey's Ridge State Park has 420 acres that encompass the tallest...
At 16,600 acres, Lake Phelps, a part of Pettigrew State Park...
|Bodies of Water||Nags Head|
Nags Head Beaches
Forty-one public beach access points make Nags Head the perfect...
Drive about an hour inland to see one of North Carolina's best...
|Houses / Mansions||Nags Head|
The first North Carolina Historic Shipwreck Site, the 175-foot...
|Nautical Sites||Nags Head|
Browse All The North Carolina Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's