Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The North Carolina Coast
|A-B C-D E-I J-M N O-Q R-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Designed first as a European-style garden showcasing plants in...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Wilmington|
Just over the high-rise bridge from Morehead City to the beach...
Beaufort Historic Site
In the center of town, the historic site consists of 10 buildings...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Beaufort|
Birthplace of Pepsi-Cola
In honor of the soda's 100th anniversary, the local bottling...
|Stores / Malls||New Bern|
Bodie Island Lighthouse
Designer Dexter Stetson was also the brains behind the Cape Hatteras...
|Nautical Sites||Bodie Island|
Bogue Banks Beaches
Fort Macon State Park anchors the east end, and family-friendly...
On May 11, 1942, the HMS Bedfordshire, an armed British trawler...
Brunswick Town State Historic Site
You can explore the excavations of a colonial town, see the Civil...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Southport|
Burgwin-Wright Museum House
The house General Cornwallis used as his headquarters in April...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions, Historic Districts / Sites||Wilmington|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All North Carolina Coast Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines