- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Causeway Café Review
Sipping coffee supplied by the efficient staff, patrons waiting to be seated in the no-frills dining room or on the wrap-around porch contemplate what to order this time—malted pancakes? Eggs Benedict? A country-ham sandwich? Cinnamon-raisin-sourdough French toast? Shrimp and grits? Though the lunch menu is perfectly respectable, breakfast (served all day) is what packs 'em into the place, which is less than ¼ mi from the bridge separating Wilmington from Wrightsville Beach Island. Arrive before 8 am summer weekends if you don't want to wait for a table.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
We are looking at spending some time in the NC mountains in June with our boys (10 and 13) before having to be in Rabun County, GA. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more