- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The east-west U.S. 70 and north-south U.S. 17 intersect at New Bern, allowing highway access from all directions. The city also has a medium-size airport offering commercial flights. You can walk around downtown, but you'll need a car to maneuver around the city.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's