- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nags Head Golf Links. This beautiful, Scottish-links-style course borders Roanoke Sound, which is visible from five holes. Wild sea grass and rolling dunes separate most tees and greens. Coastal winds and a rugged shoreline create one of the area's most challenging courses. 5615 S. Seachase Dr., off Rte. 12, MM 15, Nags Head, NC, 27959. 252/441–8073. www.nagsheadgolflinks.com. 18 holes. 6,126 yds. Par 71. Green Fee: $55/$120. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, golf carts, pro shop, restaurant, bar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe