All The North Carolina Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The North Carolina Coast Hotels
|A-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A roof with varied pitches and eaves tops this contemporary, steely . . .
Bald Head Island Resort
Reached by ferry from Southport, this entire island bills itsel. . .
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
Beacon House Inn
Back in the 1950s, these pine-panel rooms were a boardinghouse,. . .
|$$||Kure Beach and Carolina Beach|
The County Home B&B
Billed as something between a country inn and a bed-and-breakfast,. . .
Double Tree by Hilton
At the confluence of the Neuse and Trent rivers, this comfortable. . .
First Colony Inn
Stand on the verandas that encircle this old, three-story, cedar-shingle. . .
Less B&B than elegant mansion, Graystone is downtown but feels. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Explore Wilmington For Less! Book Fr $123+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $46/night less
- Ramada Inn Conference Center in May: $77 & Up Expedia
- $13.95 & up : Compact rentals in Wilmington Hotwire
- Save $$ in Wilmington: Book Fr $89+/Nt — $89 Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- $14.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Wilmington — $15 Hotwire