- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Southern Pines is easy to reach from the Triangle in the east via U.S. 1. From Charlotte the route is a bit more roundabout and involves driving southeast on U.S. 74, then heading north on U.S. 1. Once you've arrived, you will find Southern Pines to be laid out in a neat grid, with Broad Street at the center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's