Sights & Attractions in Central North Carolina
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Central North Carolina
|A-B C D-F G-H I-M N O-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Airborne and Special Operations Museum
Learn about military history—with a special emphasis on the highly...
|Museums / Galleries||Aberdeen|
A nonprofit visual-arts center, Artspace offers open studios...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Raleigh|
Ava Gardner Museum
Located in the hometown of the legendary movie star, this museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Raleigh|
Bank of America Corporate Center
Architecture fans should make time for a trip to see one of the...
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
With the famed "Firebird" sculpture out front, there's no way...
|Museums / Galleries||Charlotte|
Bennett Place State Historic Site
In April 1865 Confederate General Joseph E. Johnston surrendered...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Durham|
Bethesda Presbyterian Church
Although the congregations was founded in 1788, the current wooden...
The Blandwood Mansion
The elegent home of former governor John Motley Morehead is considered...
|Houses / Mansions||Greensboro|
Bob Timberlake Gallery
North Carolina's most successful artist is best known for his...
|Museums / Galleries||Winston-Salem|
In the former Watts and Yuille warehouses, Brightleaf Square...
|Stores / Malls||Durham|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's