- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
A chance to meander is part of the Seagrove area's draw. If you're coming from Charlotte, take N.C. 49 or Interstate 85 east to U.S. 64. Take U.S. 64 east to U.S. 220 and follow U.S. 220 south to the town of Seagrove and the North Carolina Pottery Center, which is a good starting point. From the Triangle, take U.S. 64 west, then U.S. 220 south. No matter where you come from, you'll see signs directing you toward pottery before you reach the town of Seagrove. Stop, check the stores out, and see where the traveler's spirit leads.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's