- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
A chance to meander is part of the Seagrove area's draw. If you're coming from Charlotte, take N.C. 49 or Interstate 85 east to U.S. 64. Take U.S. 64 east to U.S. 220 and follow U.S. 220 south to the town of Seagrove and the North Carolina Pottery Center, which is a good starting point. From the Triangle, take U.S. 64 west, then U.S. 220 south. No matter where you come from, you'll see signs directing you to potteries before you reach the town of Seagrove. Stop, check them out, and see where the traveler's spirit leads.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines
- $135 & up -- Charlotte, N.C.: Posh Uptown Hotel, $200 Off The Westin Charlotte