- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aloft Chapel Hill
At a Glance
- good value for an expensive area
- unique hotel experience
- enthusiastic staff
- the no-frills approach and youthful vibe might not go over well with those seeking luxury
- not in walking distance to the university
Check Rates from our Partners
Aloft Chapel Hill Review
Self-conscious about its cool but still a lot of fun, this hip hotel has intentionally sparse rooms that are all furnished with a desk, mini couch and plain white bed. The grey-and-white color scheme adds to the sense of European simplicity. With its sleek, modern furniture and constant party music, the bar/lobby area feels like a club set in a big-city warehouse. Though there's no restaurant on-site, appetizers can be purchased from the chic bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
There's a sweepstakes taking place, via TravelPro, where you could win two tickets to the U.S. Open® Championship (which also includes airfare, hotel, and more prizes).
Details can be found here Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more