- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Best Western High Point
At a Glance
- close to popular furniture shops and downtown
- reasonable rates
- reliable chain
- downtown High Point is usually dead at night
- the hotel's bar hours are very inconsistent
- some roomes feel dated
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western High Point Review
The central location makes this hotel a favorite with people arriving for weekend shopping trips. Guest rooms are standard, but each suite is outfitted with furniture from the different manufacturers in the area. Room rates can more than double during the High Point Market.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
There's a sweepstakes taking place, via TravelPro, where you could win two tickets to the U.S. Open® Championship (which also includes airfare, hotel, and more prizes).
Details can be found here Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more