- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- it's an easy walk to the arts district and jazz clubs
- pool comes in handy on hot days
- weekend rates are a good deal
- not overly luxurious
- standard chain-hotel experience
Check Rates from our Partners
Marriott Winston-Salem Review
This central and reliable chain is part of Twin City Quarter, a shopping and dining area in downtown Winston-Salem. There are plenty of restaurants nearby, as well as WS Prime, a steak house with a 150-bottle wine list that's right in the hotel. The location, adjacent to the Benton Convention Center, makes this hotel an ideal destination for business travelers. The rooms have down pillows and premium bedding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
There's a sweepstakes taking place, via TravelPro, where you could win two tickets to the U.S. Open® Championship (which also includes airfare, hotel, and more prizes).
Details can be found here Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more