- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
North Davidson Arts District
North Davidson Arts District Review
Located 2 mi north of Uptown, Charlotte bills NoDa as "SoHo's little sister." While this small, historic neighborhood is quite a bit sleepier than its New York City sibling, it's still undeniably cool. Creative energy flows through the reclaimed textile mill and little houses, cottages, and commercial spaces. Here you'll find both the kooky and traditional—artists, musicians, dancers, restaurateurs, and even knitters—sharing space.
Evening Muse. Hear live music nightly at this popular listening room, or wait for "Find Your Muse," as its frequent open mics are called. 3227 N. Davidson St., 28205. 704/376–3737. www.eveningmuse.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
If you plan to visit Asheville on a weekend this spring, better book your hotel or B&B room ahead. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more