- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
North Davidson Arts District
North Davidson Arts District Review
Located 2 mi north of Uptown, Charlotte bills NoDa as "SoHo's little sister." While this small, historic neighborhood is quite a bit sleepier than its New York City sibling, it's still undeniably cool. Creative energy flows through the reclaimed textile mill and little houses, cottages, and commercial spaces. Here you'll find both the kooky and traditional—artists, musicians, dancers, restaurateurs, and even knitters—sharing space.
Evening Muse. Hear live music nightly at this popular listening room, or wait for "Find Your Muse," as its frequent open mics are called. 3227 N. Davidson St., 28205. 704/376–3737. www.eveningmuse.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
This is a beautiful peak near Charlotte, at 5,946 feet (1,812 m), it is the highest peak on the eastern side of the Blue Ridge Mountains, one of the major chains of the Appalachian Mountains. Read more
I found some useful info here on fodors when I was researching our recent trip two weeks south. Read more
I am taking a road trip. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more