Nightlife & the Arts in Central North Carolina
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Charlotte
Blumenthal Performing Arts
Along with the 2,100-seat Belk Theatre, this performing arts center...
Crave Dessert Bar
Charlotte's only dessert bar serves a wide range of upscale sweets...
Double Door Inn
In business since 1973, this laid-back venue is a staple of the...
Family-friendly acts are presented at this amusement park's amphitheater...
Irish for "uproar," this lively, busy joint serves up traditional...
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
The Verizon Wireless Amphitheater spotlights big-name concerts—Norah...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 & up -- Charlotte, N.C.: Posh Uptown Hotel, $200 Off The Westin Charlotte