Nightlife & the Arts in Central North Carolina
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Greensboro
A Greensboro institution, this is one of the best places in the...
Now more than a quarter century old, this playhouse stages six...
What opened in 1927 as a vaudeville theater has matured and diversified...
Eastern Music Festival
The Eastern Music Festival, whose guests have included Billy...
Greensboro Coliseum Complex
The vast Greensboro Coliseum Complex hosts arts and entertainment...
Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing Company
Located on lively South Elm Street, this tavern has 10 of its...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Greensboro|
In the heart of town, this professional theater company mixes...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe