Nightlife & the Arts in Central North Carolina
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central North Carolina Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-D E-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dating from 1926, this Beaux Arts space hosts classical, jazz...
What opened in 1927 as a vaudeville theater has matured and diversified...
A stalwart of the club scene, this dark and funky venue hosts...
|Music Clubs||Chapel Hill|
Crave Dessert Bar
Charlotte's only dessert bar serves a wide range of upscale sweets...
You'll have to "join" this classy bar—technically a private club—before...
Dean E. Smith Center
Basketball games as well as concerts and other special events...
Double Door Inn
In business since 1973, this laid-back venue is a staple of the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe