Nightlife & the Arts in Central North Carolina
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central North Carolina Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-D E-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
6th and Vine
For a classy and yet quirky evening out, try this wine bar/café...
|Wine Bars, Cafes||Winston-Salem|
American Dance Festival
This internationally known festival, held annually in June and...
American Tobacco Campus
This complex, adjacent to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, houses...
Rock and roll, metal, country, bluegrass, and electronic all...
A Greensboro institution, this is one of the best places in the...
Blumenthal Performing Arts
Along with the 2,100-seat Belk Theatre, this performing arts...
Now more than a quarter century old, this playhouse stages six...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's