All Central North Carolina Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Central North Carolina Hotels
|A-B C-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aloft Chapel Hill
Self-conscious about its cool but still a lot of fun, this hip . . .
This plantation home circa 1775 is a nice treat for those looking. . .
Augustus T. Zevely Inn
The only lodging in this historic part of town and the sole B&B. . .
Ballantyne Hotel and Lodge
On 2,000 acres, this beautiful and stately resort hotel is the. . .
Best Western High Point
The central location makes this hotel a favorite with people arriving. . .
Best Western Sterling Inn
If you're looking for an inexpensive, friendly, and reliable place. . .
Biltmore Greensboro Hotel
In the heart of the central business district, this historic spo. . .
Blooming Garden Inn
With its yellow exterior and lush gardens, this B&B is literally. . .
No two rooms are the same in this historic, affordable, and very. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's