- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Oak Hollow. The Pete Dye–designed public course makes use of its lakeside position by including peninsula greens and an island tee on its par-4 6th hole. 3400 N. Centennial St., High Point, NC, 27265. 336/883–3260. www.oakhollowgc.com. 18 holes. 6564 yds. Par 72. Green Fee: $17–$38. Facilities: Driving range, golf carts, pro shop, golf academy/lessons, restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's