- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Durham's city center has grown rather haphazardly around its universities and commercial districts in the past 100 years. One-way streets and roads that change names can make navigation tricky. Using Durham Freeway, aka Highway 147, as a guide helps. This thoroughfare bisects the city diagonally, connecting Interstates 85 and 40, and most places of interest can be reached via its exits.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's