- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Charlotte is a driver's town, but its light-rail system makes going sans car possible for visitors sticking to central areas. Though its route is short and limited, the LYNX blue line is clean and fast. It runs from Uptown, through the convention center, to Interstate 485. Check for routes and schedules at www.charmeck.org/departments/cats/lynx.
You'll be able to walk around Uptown and the historic Fourth Ward.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's