- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
U.S. 220 and U.S. 64 intersect just south of Asheboro, providing easy access from all directions. The North Carolina Zoo, the area's most popular attraction, is southeast of town. To reach it, follow U.S. 220 south and go east on N.C. 159.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's