- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Legacy Golf Links. Proving that the golf ball doesn't fall far from the tee, this public course was designed by Jack Nicklaus Jr. The last hole, nicknamed "The Bear," is 459-yard monster. Legacy Dr. at U.S. 15/501, Aberdeen, NC, 28315. 910/944–8825 or 800/344–8825. www.legacygolfnc.com. 18 holes. 6495 yds. Par 72. Green Fee: $49–$109. Facilities: Driving range, 2 putting greens, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf lessons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's