- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aberdeen, a small town of Scottish ancestry, has a beautifully restored early-20th-century train station and plenty of shops with antiques and collectibles.
Aberdeen at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in Central North Carolina
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's