Sights & Attractions in The Hudson Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli
A winding tree-lined road leads to this small college of liberal...
|Educational Institutions||Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli|
Clermont State Historic Site
Robert R. Livingston Jr. (1746-1813), who helped draft the Declaration...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli|
Lake Taghkanic State Park
The centerpiece of this 1,569-acre park, Lake Taghkanic has two...
|Parks||Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli|
This 23-room mansion, once the Livingston family estate, sits...
|Houses / Mansions||Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli|
Spectacular views of the Hudson River and the Catskill Mountains...
|Trails||Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli|
Browse All Hudson Valley Sights
- Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli
- Cold Spring
- Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks
- High Falls
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204-$228 -- NYC: Daily at 4-Star Hotel in Summer, 45% Off InterContinental New York Barclay
- $170-$191 -- NYC: Downtown Hotel on Weekends, Save 40% Holiday Inn Express New York City - Wall Street
- $15.78 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com