Sights & Attractions in Hudson Valley
Things to Do in Poughkeepsie
After Samuel Morse, the inventor of the...
|Houses / Mansions||Poughkeepsie|
You can walk the carriage roads and trails that...
Founded as a women's college in 1865, Vassar went...
Walkway Over the Hudson
At 1.28 miles in length, the Walkway Over the...
Browse All Hudson Valley Sights
- Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli
- High Falls
- Hyde Park
- West Point and Storm King
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's