Sights & Attractions in The Hudson Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Saugerties
Esopus Creek Festival of Mask and Puppet Theater
Every August you can watch giant puppets and imaginative spectacles...
Hudson Valley Garlic Festival
Upward of 40,000 people make a pilgrimage to Saugerties the last...
The stone house, parts of which date from the 1720s, serves as...
|Houses / Mansions||Saugerties|
The late Harvey Fite put 37 years into the making of this 6-acre...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Saugerties|
Thomas Cole National Historic Site
You may feel the urge to pick up a paintbrush as you take in...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Saugerties|
Browse All The Hudson Valley Sights
- Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli
- Cold Spring
- Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks
- High Falls
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's