Sights & Attractions in The Hudson Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Nyack
Hopper House Art Center
The childhood home of artist Edward Hopper now serves as an arts...
|Museums / Galleries||Nyack|
Nyack Beach State Park
The 61-acre park, known as Hook Mountain to locals, includes...
Oak Hill Cemetery
The graves of many of Nyack's artists and writers, including...
Browse All The Hudson Valley Sights
- Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli
- Cold Spring
- Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks
- High Falls
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's