Sights & Attractions in The Hudson Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The Hudson Valley
|A-B C D-F G-H I-L M N-O P-S T-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A. J. Snyder Estate
The estate includes the Widow Jane Mine, cement kilns, and parts...
|Houses / Mansions||High Falls|
Tastings are offered in this small winery's centuries-old Dutch...
|Wineries / Breweries||New Paltz|
American Museum of Firefighting
The museum, a country mile from the Warren Street hub, contains...
|Museums / Galleries||Hudson|
A winding tree-lined road leads to this small college of liberal...
|Educational Institutions||Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli|
Beczak Environmental Education Center
Set along the Hudson River with views of the Palisades, Beczak...
Bevier House Museum
Set back from U.S. 209 between the center of Stone Ridge and...
|Museums / Galleries||High Falls|
High-style period furniture and collections of crystal, silver...
|Houses / Mansions||Garrison|
The oldest continually operating winery in the United States...
|Wineries / Breweries||Monroe|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Hudson Valley Sights
- Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli
- Cold Spring
- Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks
- High Falls
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204-$228 -- NYC: Daily at 4-Star Hotel in Summer, 45% Off InterContinental New York Barclay
- $170-$191 -- NYC: Downtown Hotel on Weekends, Save 40% Holiday Inn Express New York City - Wall Street
- $15.78 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com