- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Palisades Center Review
Lord & Taylor, Macy's, and JCPenney anchor the mammoth Palisades Center, which has more than 170 stores, including Pottery Barn, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Restoration Hardware. The four-level mall, 3 mi west of Nyack, also has a skating rink, a Ferris wheel, a carousel, an IMAX theater, an AMC Loews multiplex, and many chain restaurants, including Legal Sea Foods.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more