- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
The Inn at Stone Ridge
At a Glance
- spacious common areas
- hot tubs in some rooms
- no on-site restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
The Inn at Stone Ridge Review
The 18th-century Dutch stone mansion sits on 150 acres (including a working apple and fruit orchard) in the village of Stone Ridge, about 3 mi west of High Falls. Period antiques, including an old billiard table, furnish the parlors, library, and guest rooms. Room 10 has a balcony with private access. The suites are especially spacious. Suite 3, for example, has two bedrooms, a dining table for four, and a sitting area with a TV. The inn frequently hosts weddings, often in a massive tent in back. The first floor has an intimate bar area that is open to guests only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
Three of us (including theatre major college son) are headed to NYC at end of March for 4 nights. Read more