- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Sebago Cabin Camp
Check Rates from our Partners
Sebago Cabin Camp Review
Rustic cabins, built in the 1930s, offer a step up from tent camping on the grounds by Lake Sebago in Harriman State Park. Ranging from two to four bedrooms (each with two military cots), the cabins have heat, electricity, refrigerators, and hot plates, but no running water. Bathrooms are communal. Also available are two furnished cottages with private bathrooms and full kitchens. The site has swimming, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, and a recreation hall with kids' activities. From late June through August, rentals are by the week only. To get here take Exit 16, Lake Welch Drive, off the Palisades Parkway.
- Address: Seven Lakes Dr., off Lake Welch Drive, Harriman State Park, NY 10911 | Map It
- Phone: 845/351–2360 information; 800/456–2267 reservations
- Website: www.nysparks.com
- Location: Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks
- 36 cabins with shared baths, 2 cottages.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed early-Oct.–mid-Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
Going to NY for a girls weekend in August -- 4 adult women and a 12-year-old girl. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more