- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Whistlewood Farm Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- cross-country skiing
- some rooms have hot tubs
- some rooms have baths across the hall
- spotty Wi-Fi
Check Rates from our Partners
Whistlewood Farm Bed & Breakfast Review
You can't help but leave the city pressures behind as you drive up the fence-lined road to this farm where horses graze. The main house is homey and rustic, with more-refined, contemporary-country guest rooms. You may sit on one of many decks and enjoy the display of wildflowers. In winter, the fieldstone fireplace is put to use. For more privacy, stay in the Carriage House, a converted barn with two suites. Breakfast—pancakes or egg dishes—is hearty, and home-baked pie and cake are readily available. After fueling up, explore one of the trails on the grounds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
We have visited NYC a lot over the years on business and pleasure and love it. Read more
anyone recommend a good private driver who can do airport pick ups and drop offs to JFK and EWR. Read more