- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There's more to this storefront patisserie than meets the eye. Exquisite cakes, tarts, and baked goods fill the pastry case. The lunch and dinner fare always includes a vegetarian option or two, such as polenta layered with goat cheese, vegetables, and pesto. Bouillabaisse, brimming with shellfish in lobster broth, is a good deal.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204-$228 -- NYC: Daily at 4-Star Hotel in Summer, 45% Off InterContinental New York Barclay
- $170-$191 -- NYC: Downtown Hotel on Weekends, Save 40% Holiday Inn Express New York City - Wall Street
- $15.78 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com
Warning - this is pretty long!
My sister (60, from Rhode Island) and I (56, from Florida) decided it would be fun to spend Memorial Day weekend in New York City, specifically in Manhattan. She had bee Read more
First off, a big thank you to everyone for the help and advice, it was so appreciated! Read more
I have posted this before but the time is closely arriving. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more