- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
Portofino Ristorante Review
This out-of-the-way Italian restaurant, in an old inn on the historic postal route that once connected New York City and Albany, has a loyal following among locals and weekenders. The menu lists 25 pasta and main dishes; nightly specials add options. Baked artichokes with oregano, garlic, lemon, and butter are a good way to start your meal. A popular pasta dish combines seared sea scallops with sweet red-pepper cream sauce and basil.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
DH and i had not been to a Broadway show in ages, so we thought we would extend our family visit in NJ with an overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows, a Tuesday evening and Wednesday matinee performance. Read more
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
I'm going to be in New York City (midtown) with my wife for a couple of days at the end of May.
We don't expect to use the subway more than a couple of times each way (going and then returning). We're Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more