- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
An oval bar dominates the front room and provides plenty of space for a drink before dinner. The adjacent dining room has a casual feel with a combination of wooden booths and cloth-draped tables. The menu is long and varied, ranging from Mexican-style jalapeno chicken to French-influenced veal français. The bartender makes a great Bloody Mary to accompany the Sunday brunch. The restaurant is about 4 mi west of Millbrook.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
KGSGirls is dedicated to create an exciting environment between him and her by providing a trustworthy information, were the person you see on the online magazine is a real one not a fake photoshop edit. Read more
Last February 16 we were married in NYC, so this year we did a long weekend to celebrate our first anniversary.
We stayed at the Fifth Avenue Andaz by Hyatt, which is at 41st and Fifth Avenue facing the Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more