- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's New York City 2014
New World Home Cooking Co.
New World Home Cooking Co. Review
Colorful accents and artwork adorn this lively restaurant. A large bar and a sapphire-and-stainless-steel open kitchen are focal points. The eclectic menu includes a sampler with Creole-mustard shrimp, Spanish Manchego cheese, Sicilian-olive-salad crostini, smoked Maine mussels, roasted chorizo, and pickled vegetables. The pan-blackened string beans will have you humming zydeco. There's Celtic music every Monday night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to the Fodor community for helping us plan our recent trip to New York City. Read more
In December 2013/January 2014 my wife and I did a three week trip to the USA, with the aim of experiencing a proper North American winter. Read more
Planning a trip late June flying into Washington, DC, then driving to Philly, NY, and Boston (where we will fly home from). Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more