A grand experience awaits at this lavishly appointed restaurant at the Castle on the Hudson. Choose from three formal dining rooms: the Oak Room, with ornately carved built-ins from France; the Tapestry Room; and the Garden Room, which has breathtaking Hudson River views. French influences make their way into the Auberge-style fare and inventive dishes, which the chef creates using naturally sourced ingredients.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
A few of us bought tickets to go to a Mets game on July 4 as MLB was honoring the 75th anniversary of Lou Gehrig's speech (http://www.fodors.com/community/fodorite-lounge/75-years-ago-tomorrow-lou-gehrig-made-a-great-speech.cf... Read more
Part One Manhattan Day 1 Wednesday April 30, 2014 Spring reportedly had sprung in New York City and surrounding areas, so... Read more