Hudson Valley Sights


Hurley Reformed Church

Hurley Reformed Church Review

This church was built in 1853 to replace the 1801 stone church a few doors up the street. The parsonage is next door in the 1790 Crispell House. On the second Saturday of July, the church organizes a Stone House Day celebration, when neighbors open their centuries-old stone houses to the public.

Updated: 05-15-2014

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property


· Map of Hurley Reformed Church

Map of

Travel Deals