Nightlife & the Arts in The Hudson Valley
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Hudson Valley Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Make a detour to explore cutting-edge contemporary sculpture at...
A cultural hub in the area, Bard College hosts several outstanding...
|Arts Centers||Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli|
Bardavon 1869 Opera House
The Bardavon 1869 Opera House, home of the Hudson Valley Philharmonic...
Burning of Kingston
Following the 1st Ulster County Militia's reenactment of the...
Thursday it's '80s Night, and Friday and Saturday it's live bands...
|Music Clubs||New Paltz|
Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts
Some of the world's finest classical and jazz performers can...
Carrie Haddad Gallery
The Carrie Haddad Gallery was the first art gallery to open in...
Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck
A large red barn about 3½ mi east of the village center...
The Chance is the premier live-music venue in the region. Bookings...
The Coffey Gallery shows paintings, drawings, prints, sculpture...
Cunneen-Hackett Cultural Center
Housed in two Victorian buildings originally commissioned by...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204-$228 -- NYC: Daily at 4-Star Hotel in Summer, 45% Off InterContinental New York Barclay
- $170-$191 -- NYC: Downtown Hotel on Weekends, Save 40% Holiday Inn Express New York City - Wall Street
- $15.78 & up -- Car Rentals across New York CarRentals.com