- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Newburgh lies at the intersection of the New York State Thruway (Interstate 87) and Interstate 84, on the west side of the Hudson River. The city is accessible by train from New York City. Take Metro North's Hudson Line from Grand Central Station to Beacon. From Beacon, take a cab across the bridge to Newburgh.
St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital. 70 Dubois St., Newburgh, NY, 12550. 845/561-4400. www.stlukescornwallhospital.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's