- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Newburgh lies at the intersection of the New York State Thruway (Interstate 87) and Interstate 84, on the west side of the Hudson River. The city is accessible by train from New York City. Take Metro North's Hudson Line from Grand Central Station to Beacon. From Beacon, take a cab across the bridge to Newburgh.
St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital. 70 Dubois St., Newburgh, NY, 12550. 845/561-4400. www.stlukescornwallhospital.org.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe