The Hudson Valley Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Hudson Valley Hotel Reviews
The majority of places to stay in the Hudson Valley are inns, bed-and-breakfasts, and small hotels, and they range from quaint to fairly luxurious. The area does also include a smattering of full-service resorts. A few places have pools, but these are the exception rather than the rule. On weekends, two-night minimum stays are commonly required, especially at smaller inns and B&Bs. Many B&Bs book up long in advance of summer and fall, and they're often not suitable for children.
Browse The Hudson Valley Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's