- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top-of-the-world vistas of the Hudson Highlands enhance 18 holes of championship golf at the Garrison Golf & Country Club. The river and valley views from the driving range are positively jaw-dropping. Greens fees range from $65 weekdays to $90 on weekends. Pick up refreshments at the snack bar next to the pro shop or from the circulating beverage cart. 2015 U.S. 9, Garrison, NY, 10524. 845/424–3604. www.garrisongolfclub.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe