The Hudson Valley Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to The Hudson Valley
River towns. Explore New York's rich history in its charming waterfront towns and villages.
State arks. Immerse yourself in the great outdoors by exploring the Hudson Valley's magnificent nature preserves.
Leaf peeping. Witness Mother Nature's brilliance as she shows off her full fall colors.
Shopping galore. Shop till you drop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets—and don't miss the many eclectic boutiques and antiques shops hidden in tiny towns throughout the region.
Culinary Institute of America. Treat yourself to lunch or dinner at one of the country's leading schools for chefs.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe