The Hudson Valley Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to The Hudson Valley
River towns.: Explore New York's rich history in its charming waterfront towns and villages.
State arks.: Immerse yourself in the great outdoors by exploring the Hudson Valley's magnificent nature preserves.
Leaf peeping.: Witness Mother Nature's brilliance as she shows off her full fall colors.
Shopping galore.: Shop till you drop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets—and don't miss the many eclectic boutiques and antiques shops hidden in tiny towns throughout the region.
Culinary Institute of America.: Treat yourself to lunch or dinner at one of the country's leading schools for chefs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's