- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The well-preserved 19th-century village edges one of the most dramatic bends of the Hudson River, and its true showpiece may well be the breath-stealing river-valley views. The village has a handful of sights, but the chief pleasures of Cold Spring are its mix of shops and its proximity to green spaces and hiking trails. Main Street, a few steps from the Metro-North train stop, is the commercial heart.
Cold Spring at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Hudson Valley
- Annandale-on-Hudson and Tivoli
- Harriman and Bear Mountain State Parks
- High Falls
- Hyde Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's