- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports and the Outdoors
A 1,720-acre nature reserve stretching for 2 mi along the east bank of the Hudson River, Tivoli Bays has several short trails that wind through and around a freshwater tidal wetland. The bays, part of the Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve, are used for long-term field research and education, as well as for hunting in season. Rte. 9G and Kidd La., about 10 mi north of Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge, Tivoli, NY, 12583. 845/889-4745. nerrs.noaa.gov/hudsonriver.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's